Thank you for your incredible patience and love for one another during this unique period in the life of our church. God is truly glorified when His church exhibits self-sacrificial love and service. We are excited to announce that we will be able to glorify the Lord together again in corporate worship on Sunday, June 7, 2020.
Phase One – Sunday, June 7, 2020
- We will have morning worship at 8:30 a.m. and at 11:00 a.m.
- We will not provide childcare.
- We will not have Sunday School on campus. Your classes may decide to continue meeting online.
- Things are still very new. Be prepared for a different experience.
- The building has been thoroughly cleaned to provide a safe environment.
- We cannot guarantee that the building is free from every germ. Please plan accordingly.
BEFORE YOU COME
- Those who are vulnerable, at-risk, or who have underlying health issues are encouraged to remain at home for their health and safety.
- The worship service will be available via livestream or pre-recorded message at fbckeller.org.
- The Sunday school lesson will be available as a pre-recorded message at fbckeller.org.
- We encourage everyone 3 years old and older to bring a face mask to be worn once you exit your vehicle.
- Please remain in your vehicle until 15 minutes before the start of each worship service to give staff and volunteers time to sanitize between services.
- Please maintain social distancing in the parking lots, on the sidewalks, and as you enter the building.
Download Regathering PDF
- Upon entering the building, please proceed directly to the Worship Center.
- No-touch hand sanitizer dispensers are located throughout the building.
- For everyone’s safety, there are a number of things that will not be available or observed for the time being.
– No coffee stations
– No printed bulletins
– No greeting time
– No pew Bibles or hymnals
– No offering plates
– No choir or orchestra
– No public invitation or response time
- Designated areas for seating will be clearly marked. Families/households may sit together. Please maintain adequate spacing between you and other people.
- Alternating rows of pews in the Worship Center will remain vacant to aid in social distancing.
- Please self-limit the number of people in restrooms.
- Please refrain from using the water fountains.
- Designated giving stations will be located near the north and south entrances in which you can place your tithes and offerings. Online giving is available as well.
- Please exit the building and return to your vehicle as quickly as possible to allow staff and volunteers to sanitize and prepare for the next group.
Please take a moment for this one-question survey. This will help us prepare as we begin to regather. Thank you for your response. More information about Regathering is outlined below the survey. We invite you and your family to familiarize yourselves with these new procedures.