As you consider all of the ways that God has blessed you and your family this Thanksgiving, please consider passing on some of those blessings to others who are in times of great need and crisis.
We are never more like Jesus than when we give! Your generosity can make a huge difference in the life of a person or family who has nowhere else to turn, and that act of love can open up hearts to a Gospel witness.
- Local Benevolence – Help people in crisis from our community who come to the church for help by giving to our benevolence fund. Just designate your gift for "BENEVOLENCE" on your offering envelope or check.
- Great Commission Offering – This offering is collected year-round by FBC Keller to send missionaries around the world and to meet human needs through the work of our church and our denomination. You can designate "MISSIONS" on your offering envelope.
- FBC Keller Disaster Relief – Help our church be prepared to respond and meet needs when disasters strike. Designate "Disaster Relief" on your offering envelope.
- Faith Missions Ministries – Support the needy and orphans in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico. For many years, our church has partnered with Faith Missions Ministries to build houses for critically poor families and to build and support an orphanage. You can give directly online at http://www.faithmissionsministries.org/donate/
- Human Coalition – Help those in crisis pregnancies who are considering abortion choose life instead. This ministry provides support for material needs for those who choose to carry their babies to term. Give online at https://www.humancoalition.org/donate/save-a-child/
- Pregnancy Help 4 U – This pregnancy center helps people in crisis pregnancies choose life by providing pregnancy-related services and meeting needs. Give online at https://www.myegiving.com/App/Giving/eGiving-166679