Weekly Resources – March 27-April 2
Romans – Justification by Faith
Scroll down for the live-streamed Sunday Worship Service, sermon notes, and more resources added throughout the week.
The livestream video link will be live by 8:00 a.m. on Sunday.
Five Questions With “No” Answers
Paul concludes the first half of the book of Romans with a series of questions designed to show the impossibility of our justification being altered.
- Who/What Should Believers Fear? (v. 31)
- Will God Change His Mind About Believers? (v. 32)
- Who Can Prosecute a Believer? (v. 33)
- Who Can Punish a Believer for Sins? (v. 34)
- Who/What Can Take a Believer from God? (vv. 35-39)