We are pleased to offer a variety of ways in which you can make your charitable contributions and tithes to First Baptist Church Keller.
Online GivingGIVE NOW
We now offer online giving for our First Baptist Church Keller ministry funds. Our new portal is connected to a secure, convenient, third-party program that meets industry-standard requirements for privacy and security. Here are some quick facts about your options for giving.
- Choose to give to any or all of our 3 main FBC Keller funds – Budget Offering, Vision Fund, or Missions. These are the same 3 categories found on our pre-printed giving envelopes.
- Set up recurring giving (weekly, monthly, or quarterly) that meets your timing objectives.
- Pay with any of the following channels – checking account, savings account, or with a debit or credit card.
- Effective July 1, 2020, there is an added option for you to help offset the processing costs of our online giving. When you make your online gift, you will now see this option before you submit your contribution. While it is optional for you to give the additional amount, doing so allows for more of the FBC Keller budget to be used for ministry and less for administrative costs.
- As with all giving, we encourage you to follow biblical giving principles that are taught throughout God’s Word.
Annualized giving statements remain available to you with this method of giving. All transactions are reported back to the church securely to our Finance team.
To join our web-based church directory and online giving, email Jack Gatewood at email@example.com.
You will receive a response email to the address you submit. Create your username and password at onrealm.org/fbckeller. Use the Realm Connect app (download required) or go to onrealm.org/fbckeller to access our church directory, online giving, and to update your personal information.
Giving Through your online Bill Pay
- Sign in to your bank's online feature.
- Set up First Baptist Church Keller a vendor with the mailing address: P.O. Box 616, Keller, TX 76244-0616.
- Provide your entire name and current address, include your envelope number as the account number (envelope numbers are assigned when you join but are not required)
- Identify the ministry; i.e. Budget, Missions, Vision Fund, etc. with the amount of each ministry gift in the memo.
If you use a pew envelope …
- Please fill out a blank offering envelope completely.
- Spell out your entire name and address to avoid confusion with other members.
- Add the amount of each ministry gift.
Giving by Mail
We are always happy to receive your contributions by mail.
Please send to P.O. Box 616, Keller, TX 76244-0616.
Over the past few years, the long-range planning and finance committees have been researching various stewardship resources. The aim was to find a vehicle through which members of FBC Keller could donate to the ministries of the church through accrued assets. Through much prayer and study, these committees are recommending a partnership with the Southern Baptists of Texas Foundation.
To learn more about Legacy Giving, visit the Southern Baptist of Texas Foundation: http://www.sbtexasfoundation.com
Click the links below to download Legacy Giving documents in PDF form (Adobe Reader is needed)
Please review all the ways you can give and decide which method works best for you and your family. We will be happy to answer any questions.