FBC Keller is looking for an individual to join our custodial team. Experience is not necessary, but a strong work ethic and willingness to learn are desired. This is a full-time, hourly position with benefits. Details are provided below. Contact David Meyers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-431-2545.
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Maintain a cleaning schedule that includes cleaning of floors, wastebaskets, windows, furniture, equipment, and restrooms.
- Keep buildings and grounds, including sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, and play areas, neat and clean.
- Complete all specified tasks on building/section cleaning scopes.
Maintenance and Repair:
- Assist with setups including arranging tables and chairs.
- Move furniture or equipment within the building as directed by the Facility Supervisor.
- Assist in setting up facilities for special events.
- Assist with opening or closing building each day checking to ensure that all exit doors are open and all panic bolts are working properly during hours of building occupancy.
- Follow established procedures for locking, checking, and safeguarding facilities.
- Inspect machines and equipment for safety and efficiency.
- Operate tools and equipment according to established safety procedures.
- Valid Driver License and clear background check
- Ability to read and understand instructions for cleaning, maintenance, and safety procedures
- Ability to operate cleaning equipment and lift heavy equipment
- Ability to properly handle cleaning supplies
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health reimbursement account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Holidays (may require working one or two holidays per year)
- Overtime (as needed)