Master Building Plan Phase 2
Preparing for the Future
Following is a breakdown of how the funds for Phase 2 will be raised and how the funds will be disbursed.
- The current estimated budget for Phase 2 is $3,000,000.
- Our desire is to pay for Phase 2 with cash on hand.
- Our prayer is to remain debt-free as we prepare for larger building projects in the future if the Lord wills.
VF Balance – $1,400,000
VF Budget – $540,000
HCA – $550,000
Reserves – $450,000
VF Giving – $60,000
Total – $3,000,000
Phase 2 includes the development of our north lot based on the following identified needs and current funding.
- Parking Lot – Create additional parking spaces near current and future worship center
- Widow’s Garden – Finish the development of this new and growing ministry by developing parking and fencing
- Crosswalk and lighting – Improve safety and security around current North parking lot
- Storage/Fieldhouse – Create storage for carts and ministries with an unexpected bonus of additional athletic facilities within the structure funded by a donation from Harvest Christian Academy
- Multi-purpose Fields – Develop outdoor space for church and community children's and youth activities
- Covered pavilion – Furnish covered space for individuals, families, home school groups, Bible study groups, and Sunday school classes
- Playground – Create a place for Harvest Christian Academy to construct an age-appropriate playground per our rental agreement, funded fully by Harvest Christian Academy, immediately becoming an asset of FBC Keller upon completion