North Lot Development Scope
- Parking Lot – Create additional parking spaces near current and future worship center
- Crosswalk and lighting – Improve safety and security around current North parking lot
- Storage/Fieldhouse – Create storage for carts and ministries with an unexpected bonus of additional athletic facilities within the structure funded by a donation from Harvest Christian Academy
- Multi-purpose Fields – Develop outdoor space for church and community children's and youth activities
- Covered pavilion – Furnish covered space for individuals, families, home school groups, Bible study groups, and Sunday school classes
- Playground – Create a place for Harvest Christian Academy to construct an age-appropriate playground per our rental agreement, funded fully by Harvest Christian Academy, immediately becoming an asset of FBC Keller upon completion
North Lot Development Funding Sources
We experienced both blessings and challenges in 2022. We were blessed with the opportunity to purchase and demolish two older homes on properties contiguous to our largest property west of our main campus, providing even greater space for future expansion. However, these Vision Fund expenditures along with the overall rise in construction costs in 2022 have led to a change in the forecasted funding for our North Lot Expansion. This image shows a breakdown of funding and potential need for additional sacrificial giving or short-term borrowing.
March 5 – Town Hall Meeting with Q&A at 2:00 p.m. in room 245.
March 12 – The church will vote on the Phase 2 Construction Proposal during each morning worship service.
Absentee Ballots will be available in our church office 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday, March 6, through Thursday, March 9.