North Lot Development Scope
- Parking Lot – Create additional parking spaces near current and future worship center
- Crosswalk and lighting – Improve safety and security around current North parking lot
- Storage/Fieldhouse – Create storage for carts and ministries with an unexpected bonus of additional athletic facilities within the structure funded by a donation from Harvest Christian Academy
- Multi-purpose Fields – Develop outdoor space for church and community children's and youth activities
- Covered pavilion – Furnish covered space for individuals, families, home school groups, Bible study groups, and Sunday school classes
- Playground – Create a place for Harvest Christian Academy to construct an age-appropriate playground per our rental agreement, funded fully by Harvest Christian Academy, immediately becoming an asset of FBC Keller upon completion
NORTH LOT DEVELOPMENT
Sunday, June 25
Thank you to those who were able to attend the Groundbreaking Ceremony for our North Lot Development. It has been decades in the making, and we give God all the glory! For those who were not able to attend, we hope you enjoy this short video recap.
North Lot Development Funding Sources
This image shows a breakdown of funding and potential need for additional sacrificial giving or short-term borrowing.