Our Women’s Ministry is here to equip and encourage every woman to grow in her walk with God and to become spiritually mature in Christ Jesus.
Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving.
– Colossians 2:6-7
Come meet women of all ages and backgrounds.
- Study God’s Word.
- Learn to apply His truths to your life.
- Become a mature follower of Jesus who positively impacts your family, neighbors, and friends with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Grow and live life with your sisters in Christ.
We come alongside you in your spiritual walk.
- Women’s Bible Studies – These classes, offered Tuesday mornings and evenings, are designed to help you grow in your knowledge of the Bible and faith in God.
- Mom to Mom mentoring program – This class meets on Thursday mornings to help moms of all walks of life.
- Biblical Counseling – We use the Bible as our central text and model to offer biblical counseling to our members and guests as they navigate through various life stages and circumstances.
We provide many service opportunities throughout the year.
See our full listing of Women’s Bible Studies under Adult Discipleship Classes.
First Place for Health
Wednesdays, August 30 – November 15, 2023
6:00 -7:15 p.m., Room 249
Bible Study: Be Free
Putting Christ first in your weight loss and wellness journey. First Place for Health is a biblical approach and proven program for healthy living that provides encouragement, accountability, and support.
Contact Donna Dougherty to register or call the church office at (817) 431-2545.
Mom to MomRegister for Mom to Mom
Register for Childcare
Mom to Mom offers encouragement and support for mothers of infants, preschool, and school-aged kids. M2M’s mission is to educate, encourage, and equip women for two of the most important jobs in the world — being a wife and a parent. We use practical, biblically-based teaching and supportive interaction in small groups, led by experienced moms. We wish to foster growth as a wife, a parent, and a woman. Childcare is available.
A registration fee of $30 is due at the first class.
Contact Nancy Hoyer at email@example.com
Healing Hearts Ministries International
“Binding Up The Brokenhearted” is a women’s Bible study created specifically for women who suffer the aftereffects of abortion. Written by post-abortive author Sue Liljenberg, “Binding Up the Brokenhearted” is led exclusively by post-abortive women who found forgiveness and healing from God’s Word through this study.
If you or someone you know would like more information about this study or would like to sign up for this class that will begin mid-September 2023 please email Deana Sabey.
Women's Ministry Staff
ASSOCIATE – FAMILY MINISTRY, WOMEN'S MINISTRYdsabey@fbckeller.org