Our Women’s Ministry is here to equip and encourage every woman to grow in her walk with God and to become spiritually mature in Christ Jesus.
Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving.
– Colossians 2:6-7
We come alongside you in your spiritual walk.
- Women’s Bible Studies – These classes, offered Tuesday mornings and evenings, are designed to help you grow in your knowledge of the Bible and faith in God.
- Special Events – We, along with your sisters in Christ, offer encouragement to face life's challenges and victories with grace and humility. Our women’s Christmas event, "Walking in Light," is scheduled for December.
- Mom to Mom mentoring program – This class meets on Thursday mornings to help moms of all walks of life.
- Biblical Counseling – We use the Bible as our central text and model to offer biblical counseling to our members and guests as they navigate through various life stages and circumstances.
We provide many service opportunities throughout the year.
Come meet women of all ages and backgrounds.
- Study God’s Word.
- Learn to apply His truths to your life.
- Become a mature follower of Jesus who positively impacts your family, neighbors, and friends with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Grow and live life with your sisters in Christ.
See our full listing of Women’s Bible Studies under Adult Discipleship Classes.
Mom to Mom
For information about or to register for Mom to Mom on Thursday mornings (beginning September 16), click HERE.
Women's Ministry Staff
ASSOCIATE – GIRLS & WOMEN'S MINISTRYdsabey@fbckeller.org