Every member of First Baptist Church Keller is a light shining for Jesus in our community!
- Learn the basics of the gospel (God Man, Christ, Response)
- Be ready to share with tracts and memorized Bible verses
- Reconcile your relationships with God and others
- Live a holy and obedient life that is filled with the Holy Spirit
- Identify unbelievers in your circle of influence
- Ask God to use you to witness to others
- Pray for your neighbors using "Bless Every Home" (click on the link to sign up or learn more)
- When you meet unbelieving neighbors, co-workers, or relatives, ask them if there is something that you can pray with them about.
- Faithfully intercede for these people and ask God to open their hearts to the gospel.
- Build bridges into the lives of those you don't know very well by intentionally starting conversations so that you can become aware of their needs and struggles.
- Show God's love by meeting their needs in practical ways.
- Open your lives to those around you through hospitality and kindness
- View your home as an "embassy of heaven" that represents our loving God to your neighbors.
- Once you have a relationship with those around you, bring up God's name in the conversation and testify of His goodness to you and your family.
- Ask diagnostic questions about their spiritual life to determine where they stand with Christ.
- Start a home or office Bible study with a few of your neighbors or co-workers who are open to learn and discuss God's word.
- Invite them to come with you to church and Bible study
- Share the gospel using a tract or memorized scripture verses
Local Outreach Strategy Staff
Associate Pastor – Missions & Evangelismlduhon@fbckeller.org